On arrival in Brussels, transfer to the hotel on your own. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Overnight in Brussels.
This morning, explore the various city sights on an Open Bus tour with a 24 hour ticket. You can hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open top double-decker bus. With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, this truly is the best way to see the landmarks of Brussels.
Overnight in Brussels. (B)
Brussels – Ghent (40 mins)
Board your train to Ghent- a city of history. Streets of Ghent are always full of young people, thanks to Ghent being a University City. Enjoy a walking city tour of Ghent.
Overnight in Ghent. (B)
Ghent – Bruges (35 mins)
This morning, board your train to Bruges and check into your hotel. Known as the ‘Venice of the North’ and home to Europe’s best-preserved medieval buildings, Bruges is Belgium’s most visited town. Later, discover the hidden treasures of Bruges on a City tour. Visit historical Bruges, well known for its old churches, museums, botanical gardens, fish markets, the Beguinage Court, lace making and its pleasant shopping centre.
Overnight in Bruges. (B)
Bruges – Antwerp (1.5 hrs)
Travel to Antwerp by train and discover the city which is the birthplace of Rubens and also the home of Belgium’s largest gothic church. The country’s 2nd largest city and Europe’s 2nd largest harbour. It is also a famous world diamond centre. Tour the city on your own – drive to the Market Square and see the beautiful ancient houses, Our Lady’s Cathedral and visit a diamond workshop.
Overnight in Antwerp. (B)
Antwerp – Brussels (1 hr)
Board your train to Brussels. The day is at leisure or you can take an optional tour to Mini Europe – the only park where you can tour around Europe in a few hours. Stroll amid the typical ambiance of the most beautiful towns of the Old Continent, the incomparable chimes of Big Ben welcomes you to the heart of London, the gondola and mandolins will invite you to discover the charms of Venice.
Overnight in Brussels. (B)
Today you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home. (B)
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Brussels
- 01 night accommodation in Ghent
- 01 night accommodation in Bruges
- 01 night accommodation in Antwerp
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Brussels Hop on Hop Off Tour
- Bruges City Tour on seat in coach basis
- Walking Tour of Ghent
- Departure airport transfer on private basis
- Intercity travel by train on second class basis
- (The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.