Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel on own. In the evening, enjoy a dinner cruise; discover the magic of the banks of the River Seine, which are enhanced, by the most prestigious lit up monuments.
Overnight in Paris.
Discover the historical landmarks and admire the beautiful architecture of Paris on a hop on hop off tour, visiting the historical sights. You will enjoy great views from the open top deck hop on hop off bus as you see Paris, at your own pace.
Overnight in Paris (B)
After breakfast, morning is at leisure to explore the city on own. Later, proceed for a Wine and Cheese Tasting experience. It starts at noon in an 17th century wine cellar located right near the Louvre Museum. Taste a variety of wines from different regions of France like Champagne, Bordeaux, Sancerre Rhone etc. Just sit back and enjoy this tasty Tour de France of wine, O Chateau style! Also get to know which cheese works better with which wine. While you indulge in two of France’s best delicacies, you will learn about French wine, how to read French label, how to pair it with food. You will also be served some charcuterie and cheese.
Or you can opt for a unique 3 hours of fashion & style treat, exploring the narrow cobbled backstreets of the historical Marais area of Paris, visiting some quirky and cool “boho” boutiques. Your friendly Parisian Fashionista guide will be your inspiration in unlocking the secret doors of this colourful area, very far from the high end big name fashion houses. You’ll pick up heaps of very original fashion and styling tips and visit some artisans’ shops featuring clothes, shoes, boots, hats, scarves, belts, perfume, jewellery and accessories. Explore the best original and hip Marais boutiques and learn the little insider tricks of adopting your own Parisian boho sense of style to impress your friends back home. You will explore small high quality places to find those special accessories – the scarf, the bag, the shoes, and the hat. Most importantly, you’ll be shown how to wear them and put together a whole new look. Find the best cashmere and be introduced to perfume specialists who will guide your nose through a myriad of sensations. This is a fabulous treat if you are interested in learning some French tricks of looking original and cooler than classic. What could be more fun?
*Children are not allowed on the Wine and Cheese tasting tour
Overnight in Paris. (B)
Today, you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home. (B)
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Paris
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Dinner Cruise on river Seine (without transfers)
- Paris Hop on Hop off Tour
- Complimentary: Wine and Cheese Tasting at O Chateau or Fashion Shopping Walking tour.
- Departure transfer from hotel to airport in Paris on private basis
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- GST of 4.50% will be applicable on the total tour cost.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.