Upon arrival at Frankfurt airport, transfer to the hotel on your own. Later proceed for a Hop-On Hop-Off tour.
Overnight in Frankfurt.
After breakfast you can opt for a full day excursion along the River Rhine. Enjoy an unforgettable day trip to the Rhine River Valley. See the famous Loreley Rock. Enjoy some wine tasting and shopping at Rüdesheim/ Drosselgasse.
Overnight in Frankfurt. (B)
Frankfurt – Titisee (3 hrs)
Post breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Titisee by train. The scenic highlight of Titisee-Neustadt is doubtless the fantastic setting of Titisee Lake. Titisee is a legally protected nature reserve.
Overnight in Titisee. (B)
Titisee – Freiburg (1 hr)
After breakfast, take a train to Freiburg. Check in and relax in the hotel. Explore the city on your own.
Overnight in Freiburg. (B)
Freiburg – Stuttgart (3 hrs)
Take a train from Freiburg to Stuttgart today. Later, enjoy a stroll through the city centre. At the centre of the city is Schlossplatz (Palace Square), lined by impressive porticoed buildings, together with the parks, the baroque New Palace and the avant-garde facade of the Kunstmuseum Stuttgart (Museum of Art).
Overnight in Stuttgart. (B)
Stuttgart – Munich (2.5 hrs)
After breakfast, board your train to Munich. Later, hop on to an open double decker bus to discover the highlights of Munich including famous sights such as Hauptbahnhof, Alte Pinakothek, Odeonsplatz, Max-Joseph-Platz, Marienplatz, Karlsplatz – Stachus.
Overnight in Munich. (B)
Today, you can enjoy a full day excursion to the Zugspitze. Start your trip with a visit to beautiful Ettal Monastery, followed by a drive through Garmisch-Partenkirchen and on to Eibsee where you will take a cable car to the summit of the Zugspitze. On a clear day, you can see over a thousand Bavarian, Austrian, Swiss and Italian mountain peaks at once. Later descend down the mountain by cogwheel train.
Overnight in Munich (B)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and later you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home. (B)
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Frankfurt
- 1 night accommodation in Titisee
- 1 night accommodation in Freiburg
- 1 night accommodation in Stuttgart
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Munich
- Daily breakfast except on day 1
- Departure transfer from Munich Hotel to Airport on private basis
- Hop-on/Hop-off Tour of Frankfurt
- Hop-on/Hop-off Tour of Munich
- Intercity travel by Eurail on 2nd class
- (The tours start from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.