Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. Reykjavík is the capital and largest city of Iceland. Reykjavik bears the distinction of being the world’s northernmost capital, and for many Icelandic visitors it also serves as a gateway to the rugged adventure options beyond. The world’s most northerly capital combines colourful buildings, quirky people, a wild nightlife. Overnight in Reykjavik.
Today post breakfast, proceed on the Golden Circle Classic tour, with a pick-up from your hotel. This popular excursion introduces you to some of the best known natural phenomena in Iceland, including Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir Geothermal Area. Overnight in Reykjavik. (B)
Today explore the city on a City Sightseeing tour in the morning, with a pick-up from your hotel. This tour includes the most significant places in the capital and the surrounding towns, such as Perlan, Hofdi and the presidential residence of Bessastadir. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa where you can soak and relax in the warm and healing waters.
Overnight in Reykjavik. (B)
Today you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to the next destination. (B)
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Reykjavik
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Return airport transfers in Rome on seat in coach basis
- The Golden Circle Classic Tour
- Visit to Blue Lagoon including the bathing fee and the use of a towel
- Greater Area Reykjavík Sightseeing Tour
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.