Upon arrival in Stockholm, you will be transferred to the hotel later check in and day free for leisure Stockholm is often called the “Beauty on Water “being built on 14 islands. Take a look at City Hall, constructed in the National Romantic style, where each year on December 10th the Nobel Prize banquet takes place. See the Old Town, which is in direct contrast with today’s modern city center.
Overnight in Stockholm
After breakfast, take a panorama sightseeing tour by bus, See the most famous sights like City hall, The Royal Palace, Östermalm, Gamla Stan (Old City), Långholmen and The Royal Djurgården. On this tour, you will get to know Stockholm and the history of the city. After lunch reach the train station to embark your train which will take you to Oslo, Norway. It is a beautiful journey and you will see how the landscape is changing outside the window. After about 4 hours you will arrive in Oslo and check in . Spend some time in Oslo and enjoy the waterfront at Aker Brygge and the Akerhus Fortress. Aker Brygge has many nice restaurants and it is recommended to have a nice dinner with fresh Norwegian salmon.
Overnight in Oslo (B)
After breakfast, it is time to discover the Norwegian Capital. Proceed on a sightseeing tour that takes you to the famous Vigeland Park, Holmenkollen Ski jump, Oslo City Centre and the Viking Ship Museum (entrance included).
Overnight in Oslo (B)
Oslo – Flam
After your breakfast, check out from your hotel ,make your own way to the Central Station. Exchange your voucher to tickets at the train station before departure. Then change train in Myrdal to the beautiful Flåmsbanen train from Myrdal to Flåm. Arrive at Flåm, situated in the innermost part of the Aurlandsfjord, a tributary of the 204 kilometres long and up to 1308 meters deep Sognefjord. Flåm station is on walking distance to your hotel. The afternoon is free to explore the beautiful surroundings in Flåm.
Overnight in Flåm (B)
Flåm – Bergen
After your breakfast check out from the hotel. Before your Norway in a Nutshell tour continues, there is time to just relax and enjoy the nature. In the afternoon make your way to the pier (just outside the hotel) to depart by fjord cruise from Flåm to Gudvangen. Arrive in Gudvangen and get in the bus from Gudvangen to Voss from where you will take the train to Bergen. Make your way to the hotel on own.
Overnight in Bergen (B)
Bergen – Tromso
In the morning, after breakfast (depending on your flight time) you can take the Funicular Railway to enjoy the view of Bergen from top of a mountain – “Floeinmountain”. Check out and transfer to the airport for your flight to Tromsø. Upon arrival in Tromsø, transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is free for own activities and there is plenty of things to do and see in this beautiful city – Tromsø is located a mere 2000 kilometres from the North Pole. Tromsø entertains visitors and inhabitants with its lively, warm and exotic atmosphere!
Overnight in Tromsø (B)
After breakfast day free for leisure, Later enjoy excursion for midnight sun hiking where you can enjoy an adventurous and exotic hiking trip in the bright summer night! Take advantage of the midnight sun that northern Norway is so famous for and start the hiking tour at 18:15 The scenery is great for photography enthusiasts. Make sure to wear good hiking shoes as the tour lasts for about 6- 8 hours.
Overnight in Tromsø (B)
Tromso – Embark Cruise
Today after breakfast you are free to explore Tromsø on own
You can visit (optional) Polaria is the world’s northern most aquarium. In the evening, proceed to Hurtigruten pier on own to discover “World’s Most Beautiful Sea Voyage”
Overnight on board the cruise .(B, D)
Disembark Cruise – Honningsvag
After breakfast on board, arrive in Honningsvåg and disembark .A private coach will transfer you to your hotel and check in. In the evening ,you will go on an exciting excursion tour to the North Cape for a midnight sun experience. Take a public bus to North Cape* and enjoy the magnificent sub-Arctic landscape, the northernmost point on the European continent!
*Transfer to departure point on own.
Overnight in Honningsvåg (B)
After breakfast, check out and transfer to Honningsvåg Airport on your own , it’s time to leave Norway for now, unless you prefer an add-on trip in one of these beautiful and inviting countries. (B)
- 1 night accommodation in Stockholm
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Oslo
- 1 night accommodation in Flam
- 1 night accommodation in Bergen
- 2 night’s accommodation in Tromso
- 1 night accommodation in Honningsvåg
- 1 night on board the cruise in inside twin cabin including breakfast
- Daily breakfast
- Selected Highlight sightseeing in Oslo with entrance to Viking Museum on Seat in Coach basis
- Norway in a Nutshell from Oslo via Flåm to Bergen including Flåmsbana and Fjord Ferry
- One way train from Stockholm to Oslo, to Oslo. – –
- Midnight Sun Hiking tour in Tromso (incl transfer and one meal) –
- Entrance to North Cape Hall in Honningsvåg.
- Excursion to North Cape including entrance to North Cape Museum on seat in coach basis –
- One way transfer from Stockholm airport to hotel on private basis
- One way transfer from Bergen hotel to airport on private basis
- One way transfer from Tromso airport to hotel on private basis
- One way transfer from Honninsvag pier to hotel on private basis
- One way transfer from Honninsvag hotel to airport on private basis
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.;
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head