On arrival in Dublin you will be transferred to the hotel later explore the unique city on a Hop-On Hop-Off tour bus. Enjoy this fun and friendly 90 minute tour on a route that will take you past Trinity College, the Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle, St Patricks Cathedral, the Phoenix Park and the Old Jameson Distillery.
Later in the evening, explore the Temple Bar area of Dublin and some of the most interesting pubs with fun Musical Pub Crawl. The Traditional Irish Musical Pub Crawl is led by two professional musicians who perform tunes and songs while telling the story of Irish Music and its influences on contemporary world music. The Musical Pub Crawl visits famous pubs and bars in the Temple Bar area, all pubs are privately booked, with private bar and are in close proximity to each other.
Overnight in Dublin.
Today early morning proceed for the amazing Cliffs of Moher day trip.
The Cliffs of Moher tour brings you to one of the most spectacular spots of Ireland’s west coast The Cliffs of Moher combining it with a photo stop at Limerick’s King John’s Castle, an exploration of the karstified limestone area of the Burren, and stops at various places of interest such as 12th Century Corcomroe Abbey, and the scenic harbour village of Kinvarra. The spectacular Cliffs of Moher is a 200 meter high, 8 kilometer long ridge of cliffs jutting out into the ocean. Spend your time wandering along the cliff edge, looking over to the Gaelic speaking islands of Aran. The adjacent interpretive centre explores different elements of the mighty Cliffs ocean rock nature and man. You can have lunch in the village of Doolin- famous for its traditional music on own. Corcomroe Abbey is a 12th century Cistercian monastery, now in ruin, romantically set in a valley surrounded by farmland. The abbey is noted for its detailed carvings and other rich ornamentation. It is said that the local king – an O’ Brian -who commissioned the building, executed the five masons who completed the abbey to prevent them from constructing a rival masterpiece elsewhere. The quaint village of Kinvara on Galway Bay is a seaside village with a fisherman’s harbour that hosts Galway Hooker boats with their signature red sails, while the enigmatic Dunguaire Castlecan be viewed across the bay, beautifully nestled on its own tiny headland surrounded by water.you arrive back in Dublin at around 7:30pm
Overnight in Dublin. (B)
Dublin – Belfast (2 hrs)
Today early morning check out and proceed on own to visit the Guinness Storehouse – Skip the queue and later board the train to Belfast. On arrival in Belfast, make your own way to the hotel. Later, explore this magnificent city on an exciting Open Bus Tour.
Overnight in Belfast. (B)
Today, you will be driven along the famous Antrim Coast Road crossing the lovely Glens of Antrim en route to Ballycastle and the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge. Glimpse the Scottish coast on a clear day. You continue to the stunning Giant’s Causeway. Enjoy a tour of the UNESCO world heritage site of the Giant’s Causeway renowned for its polygonal columns and fabulous landscape. Later, see the Dunluce Castle.
Overnight in Belfast. (B)
Today, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home. (B)
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Dublin hotel
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Belfast
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Arrival transfer from airport – hotel in Dublin on private basis
- Departure transfer from hotel – airport in Belfast on private basis
- Belfast Hop on Hop off Tour
- Dublin Hop on Hop off Tour
- Cliffs of Moher Tour
- Giant’s Causeway Tour from Belfast on seat in coach basis
- Traditional Musical Pub Crawl
- Intercity travel by train on second class
- Guinness Storehouse tour at Dublin – Skip the Queue on complimentary basis .
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.